twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Rolls Royce Jonckheere




Rolls Royce Jonckheere








 Rolls Royce Jonckheere





 Rolls Royce Jonckheere




Used Rolls Royce - A Rare Treat

My father was extremely proud of his Rolls Royce Park Ward, and when he died I acquired my first used Rolls Royce. I say first because I've seriously got the Rolls Royce bug, and it's become my ambition to buy at least one more - a Phantom or a Ghost. My father would be either very proud or completely horrified, I'm not sure which!

While it's certainly true that (especially for me) buying a car of this ilk is likely to mean one must give up other luxuries, there is no feeling like taking the wheel of one of these cars for the first time. The car is particularly special because only a limited number were made. Based on the Silver Seraph, the Park Ward was born in 2000 and at the time represented the last word in bespoke luxury for Rolls Royce.

Though my father employed a driver for his outings in the Park Ward, I'm not quite at such a financial advantage, so I drive myself. I think he missed out! The excellent rear legroom means the Park Ward lends itself perfectly to chauffeur-driven comfort, but I think it's the driver who gains most with this car. Gliding at a leisurely pace around the countryside in the glorious comfort of the car is a rare but much treasured treat, as is cleaning it and just staring at it in the garage!

Being a stretched version of the Rolls Royce Silver Seraph, the Park Ward gains extra space over and above the handcrafted perfection of its smaller stable mate. It's extremely long, but you can't really tell from the driver's seat. It's fun to take the family out for a ride in the luxurious car because this is one car that guarantees there won't be any fights over space!

If you get the chance to own or drive a Used Rolls Royce Park Ward, jump at it like there's no tomorrow!

Pete J Ridgard is a writer and a car enthusiast. He currently writes for the automotive industry. Here he discusses Used Royce cars.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Pete_Ridgard

0 comments:

Post a Comment